Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

EXO Proves Me Wrong With "Growl": They CAN Sing Live

Whattt?  EXO sang "Growl" live on MBC's Music Core today?  Already??  What is this world coming to?   I'm shocked, guys.  I'm really, really shocked because I'd come to the conclusion that EXO couldn't really sing live.  I was even starting to think that their voices are just auto-tuned to perfection and that D.O., Bacon Baekhyun, Luhan and Chen couldn't really hold a diva sing out like "What Is Love" has led me to believe.  Seems as if I was wrong, which I'm really happy about.


exo luhan growl music core 130803


Wow...  I'm impressed and proud at the same time.  Normally SMent groups only start singing live after a week or so, especially if they're not all that confident in the group's abilities, so this is a good thing.

You can tell they've been working really hard on their live singing, especially Kai, because he couldn't even rap live well last year.  It's times like these when I start wishing that I could give them a congratulatory pat on the back (or something of that sort) because they deserve it.  I'll just have to be happy with sending virtual congratulations, especially after watching this MR removed performance:


I'm going to give them a pass on any vocal fumblings because I know how hard it must be to dance while singing, especially since they haven't been doing it for all that long.  Even SHINee had some issues at first.

I'm including this performance from Music Bank yesterday because, even though those camera people sucked ass, EXO's outfits were exceptional.


Graphic black and white with different harnesses for each one?  Love it.

exo growl music bank fan art
How cute is this?  

Want a harness for yourself and don't know where to get one?  You can find them at Zana Bayne's online storefront.  She makes them by hand and they're gorgeous.

Keep up the good momentum, EXO!  I'm thinking there could be big wins in their future, how about you?


Source: ILuvKpopforeverKpopLiveMusicHDPeopleDidntKnowSS2.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.