Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

INFINITE Announces A For Real World Tour!

Damn guys!  There's so much good Kpop news these days, I don't even know what to do!  Today my feels are all about INFINITE and their newly announced 1st World Tour, One Great Step.


infinite one great step press con 130610_1

We're talking an actual, FOR REAL, world tour, in which they'll go to other countries besides just Asia.  I'm so frickin' excited!  Check it out:


They'll be going to all these great places and more, starting in August of this year:

infinite one great step world tour stops screencap

New York means I get to go, which is awesome.  I don't tend to write about them a lot on here but I consider INFINITE to be one of my top 5 Kpop groups, considering that they're all so talented.  Plus their super synchronized dancing and trademark angled choreography is incredible.  I couldn't pass this opportunity up for anything.

infinite's one great step world tour press con 130610
Infinite at their One Great Step press con 130610.

As Hoya said at their press conference today:
"We debuted on June 9, 2010, and yesterday was our third anniversary. I can′t believe we′ll be going on the world tour we′ve dreamed of since we were trainees, and it′s like a dream. I′m excited and happy."

Sungyeol let us know how the title came about:
"Niel Armstrong said his first step on the moon was ′one small step for a man′. We took that phrase and made it ′one great step′. It upgrades the meaning, and it means you can look forward to what′s coming."
I cannot wait to see songs like "Be Mine" performed in person: 

INFINITE- Be Mine Music Core 110723:


Or how about seeing them do the Scorpion Dance live?

INFINITE- Before the Dawn Music Bank comeback stage 111104:


I'm gonna start saving from now... who knows who else will be announcing world tours between now and then??

Will they be releasing a new album before then?  What special stages do they have in store for us?  So many questions I can't wait to find out the answers to, so check back soon for more INFINITE news!

Will you be going to see INFINITE in concert?

Source: woolliment, enewsworldMBCkpopvietanhmsg1.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.