Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

UPDATED: Pics and Fancams From SHINee's Debut 5th Anniversary Special Party

All the festivities for SHINee's 5th Anniversary have now concluded but I'm still thinking about how many smiles they've brought into my life.  The boys of SHINee were probably thinking the same thing about Shawols yesterday, during their 5th Anniversary Special Party, which was held on Saturday May 25th at Hwajung Gymnasium.


shinee minho's selca 5th anniversary party
Minho's secla to commemorate the day.

The venue was made up very prettily:

shinee's 5th anniversary debut party venue

And of course a ton of Shawols showed up.  The gymnasium holds more than 4,000 people.

shinee's 5th anniversary party venue 2

 What a beautiful ocean of pearlescent sky blue (SHINee's official color).

sea of pearlescent sky blue at shinee's 5th anniversary party

Alright my friends, we wish we could have been there but this is second best, right?  The following pics and fancams are not in any particular order.  Fyi, all I could find were LQ pics (the fansites are probably going to be releasing DVDs or photobooks with them) but the fancams are pretty damned excellent.  Just scroll through, watch, enjoy and let me know if you liked them.  I know I will!

shinee at their 5th anniversary party_1

SHINee talking:




jonghyun shinee 5th anniversary party_1

taemin onew shinee 5th anniversary party

Sherlock:


Sherlock again but closer up- Taemin focused: 



key shinee 5th anniversary party pic 1

jonghyun shinee 5th anniversary party pic 2

Jonghyun's solo, "Oh Say"- 
This song was written and composed by Jjong and was the one he was working on during "Shinee's Wonderful Day":



shinee jonghyun 5th anniversary party

taemin shinee 5th anniversary party pic 2

Taemin's solo- Shin Sungwoo's Prelude:
 (so proud!)



key shinee 5th anniversary part pic 2

Key's solo of Mika's "We Are Golden":






shinee onew 5th anniversary party pic 1

shinee taemin 5th anniverary party pic 2

More SHINee shenanigans:





shinee onew, taemin, jonghyun 5th anniversary party

onew shinee 5th anniversary party

Onew solo- "In Your Eyes" from the To The Beautiful You OST:
(this brought tears to my eyes for real)



shinee taemin, minho, jonghyun 5th anniversary party

shinee 5th anniversary party minho solo

Minho's solo- John Park's "Good Day":



shinee's 5th anniversary party

shinee 5th anniversary debut party

Why So Serious?:



2min shinee minho kissing taemin's hand 5th anniv. party

shinee 5th anniversary party 7

Lucifer:



shinee minho 5th anniversary party


Source: Shineee.net, fy-smentertainmentboysMagicalTaem718nudepencilddockddock718Bella DiSpringSummerJHkeysyoukey, onbom8991, @dreaming1209, @tokki_j.yu, shinee day, onewtime, lovest, ray shinee, low lv, key visual91, take me out, to me you are perfect!, mr minho.  Credit where due and as tagged.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :