Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

[Guest Post] That Silly Little Sitcom 'We Got Married' Starring SHINee's Taemin

Stormy's got a bone to pick with netizens today, so she decided to write about it.  She's pretty annoyed, my friends... Take a look!

This is a cross post from her blog MyMusicRadar!  You can also visit Stormy at her tumblr site Under The Radar!

That Silly Little Sitcom 'We Got Married' Starring SHINee's Taemin


Written by: StormofStarzz, MyMusicRadar!

Taemin Na Eun filming We Got Married 130430

Have you ever wondered how netizen comments affect idols? Do they even see what we're saying?  Some celebrities say they don't monitor due to hurtful comments.  We certainly know some do, as is the case with Taemin in his newest roll on 'We Got Married'.

Over the last few days I have seen Taemin apologize and refuse to talk about WGM.

Wait whut??? apologize???  For taking part on a very popular program? For doing his job?

Really? Really, really???


We all know there are haters out there; every celebrity has to deal with them, and normally we don't hear much, it's all part of their job.

Shinee Taemin, Onew + Jang Ki Ha at Amazing Radio 130503
Onew and Taemin with Jang Kiha credit: Jang Kiha's tweet

Today Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin appeared on SBS Power FM Jang Ki Ha's Amazing Radio.

Once again when the subject of Taemin's newest program came up, he said to the fans upset over WGM, "I'm sorry but I hope you watch it thinking "Oh he can do such a thing".

It seems even the SHINee members felt the need to defend Taemin today, because Onew said, "Think like he is doing a sitcom.", to which Taemin agreed, "YES!"

Seldom does Onew as leader come out but I think it's pretty significant that he felt the need to speak up and defend his maknae today.

I can only imagine what's been going on at the dorm and possibly even at SME.

Now everyone knows that Taemin is my ultimate bias and therefore are probably thinking I'm all delulu and butthurt.  Well sorry friends and fans, that's not really the case here and I'm not some tweenie fangirl, I'm an adult and I'm concerned about what this might be doing to Taemin himself.  There's the very real possibility that all this hate might interfere with how Taemin interacts with Na Eun on the show!  Some of the cutest parts of the show are the backhugs and hand holding. Will he be inclined to do so while worrying how much more hate will happen when he does this?  How could he NOT be concerned?

Taemin and Na Eun filming We Got Married 130430_ 2

I was really sad when JKH asked Taemin to leave a message for Na Eun and....silence.

He wouldn't or couldn't? say anything.

I really thought things were settling down a bit after the first episode of WGM aired but I guess I was wrong. Netizens just need to leave them alone and just let them do their jobs.

We fans love to see every moment we can catch of our idols except, I guess, when we don't like what they are doing.  Then certain netizens feel the need to blast them and take them down.....to the ground if necessary.

Let Taemin do his job!  Which is to entertain us and make us smile!

Don't make him feel bad and apologetic!

Personally I was smiling like a nuna fool while watching their sweet interactions.

How about you?

Taemin and Na Eun filming We Got Married 130430_ 3


Stormy

Special thanks to jujugal (@juju_home) for her always wonderful realtime translations.  You rock! ^^

Video of SHINee on SBS power FM Jang Ki Ha's Amazing radio:



MyMusicRadar! logo

If you'd like to read more of Stormy's rants (ahem) thoughts on the Kpop world, you can find more of her posts here.

What do you guys think about this issue?  Should netizens get off Taemin's back or do you agree with them?  Sound off in the comments!


Source: MyMusicRadar!, Fantasister, Jang Kiha's Twitter, credit as tagged and where due.

  Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.