Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

UPDATED: SHINee To Release Their Part 2- "The Misconceptions of Me" on April 29th!

It's official!  SHINee's Pt. 2 to "Chapter 1. Dream Girl- Misconceptions of You" will be released this month.  There's been some changes though, so read on.


SHINee's image teaser for Misconceptions of You pt. 2

Rumors have been floating around the 'net for a few weeks now about when the album would be released, but the official word is finally out.  SM Entertainment announced today that the physical album is being released on April 29th with a new title.  Edited to add: The digital album will be released on April 26th through all major outlets, including iTunes.  Instead of "Chapter 2. Dream Girl – The Misconceptions of Me", the album will now be called "Why So Serious? – The Misconceptions of Me".  That's... odd, but okay.  The sad news is that Jonghyun will not be able to join SHINee for their promotions.

Nooooooooooooo!!!!! :shakes fists at sky:  This better not be happening because Jonghyun wanted a nose job, as people are speculating...  

A rep from SM ent said:

“Jonghyun was discharged from the hospital last weekend, and until he is fully healed, he’ll be focusing on treatments.”

They did also say that SHINee would be promoting as four members "in the beginning", so hopefully that means he's healing quickly.

Here's a track list for you:

Shinee's tracklist The Misconceptions of Me


Who else is excited about SHINee's 2nd comeback?  What do you think about this new album title?  Let me know!


Source: allkpop.

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.