Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

G-Dragon Performs "CRAYON" & "One of a Kind" On Inkigayo 120916

G-Dragon had his first comeback stage on SBS's Inkigayo earlier this morning and you can color me enthralled.  If you haven't watched the "CRAYON" mv yet, click here.



This is my new favorite hairstyle/color on GD.  Rainbow hair seems to be a good thing on him, doesn't it?  I'm still loving the pink though.

Fyi, the studded jacket is part of the Thom Browne F/W 2012 collection.  This model has a version of it on.  The one GD is wearing is slung over the model's arm.







On to the Inkigayo performances which were, in my opinion, really damned good.   I am in love with the sets and I really don't know how they all managed to dance without falling on that "CRAYON" set.  Take a look:




"CRAYON" 120916:





"One of a Kind" Inkigayo 120916:


Check back later for my upcoming "CRAYON" fashion post and give me your Inkigayo performance feels in the comments below.

Source: BIGBANG, videos copyright SBS Entertainment, screencaps by Oddness/Weirdness.

Comments

  1. Oooh, I like the cotton candy hair swept back! But his pink hair in Harper's Bazaar is still the best EVER. The live "Crayon" reminds me of an early 90's rave, not that G-Dragon, age 24, would remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yep I can totally see a rave. Such a fun performance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you get info on Ji Yong's pants? The one he wore for the Inkigayo performance for 'Crayon'; the multi-coloured one? I'm in love with it..(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem! Working on it already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the Inkigayo performances before I saw the Crayon MV, and I was so utterly and thoroughly impressed by GD's rainbow hair. I liked his hair in for the One of a Kind performance too. His hair stylist is a miracle.


    Loving the fashion and the color and all the energy. Those qualities are what I really love about GD's music videos, and why I wasn't really into the video for That XX. I was all turtlenecks, really?


    Looking forward to your fashion post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lollll yeah the video for That XX was beautifully shot and all that but it's not my favorite. I prefer when GD is all claw rings and crazy hair and insane clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you(: Appreciate it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same, I really want to know if I can get anything like them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know... They're great right? I'm actually still trying to find them. A lot of the stuff he wore there are limited edition... :(
    Fashion post coming today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i need to know what pants gd wore for crayon perform in inkigayo!!! T^T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.