Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Video of the Day: Teen Top's "Be Ma Girl" MV + Dance Version

Teen Top are such cuties!  I'm glad they're back with a new song, even though they never really left after their promotions for "To You".  They're back with the song "Be Ma Girl" and they've released a regular version and a dance version in quick succession.  They know we love those choreography vids, don't they?


Want more screen caps?   Scroll down and click here


Teen Top- "Be Ma Girl" 



Teen Top- "Be Ma Girl" Dance Version


I like the first 15 seconds of the song the most, which is kind of sad.  C.A.P's rap at minute marker 1:30 is another part that stands out in a good way, which is something I've never said about any other song of theirs.  To be honest, the rest of the song just sounds like some of their other stuff.  Brave Sound needs to come up with a more evolved sound for them, really.  It's getting old.  I miss their "Supa Luv" and "No More Perfume on You" type of sound the most.  

I really like that C.A.P is in the front of the formation for the beginning of this mv.  It's usually always Niel so this is a nice change, and he does a good job.  A fun rap and great dancing?  Go C.A.P!  

I also quite like the scenes where they're hanging out having fun.  They don't look forced or fake at all, which is hard to achieve.




As for the dance version, I enjoyed it, especially the fact that they're always in sync.  Do they have one brain??  The only bad/amusing thing is the really hilarious sight of them trying to do the cat daddy with some sort of swag and... failing.  Sorry guys.  Not a good look.

I do have one major bone to pick with this.  Wtf is Niel wearing right here?  




Those pants are atrocious.   Burn those, please.

I'm, as always, looking forward to seeing them perform this live.  I'm usually left wondering how they manage to dance so hard and fast while singing.  They really do a great job at that.  

What do u guys think of these music videos and song?









Source: LOENENT.  Screen caps: Oddness/Weirdness.

Comments

  1. I love their song I love cap in this mv and changjo I didn't like how the touched the penis all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... well maybe they won't do that next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so but I still love the song <3 :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great song, right? Really cute video other than that one issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ljoe & CAP are my supa luv

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are definitely cuties. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.