Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

Jo Kwon From 2AM's Solo Album Concept Seems Pretty Familiar

Is it just me or does Jo Kwon's teasers for his solo album, "I'm Da One" (sigh... Really Jo Kwon??), look a lot like Xia Junsu's?





Seems like the Pinhead from Hellraiser version of Junsu's concept for "Tarantallegra".




Jo Kwon even named one of his songs after a Harry Potter spell:




I, for one, feel like the gauntlet has been thrown and now there will be an epic battle of the solo singers between Jo Kwon and Junsu.  Hopefully there will be a big dance off involved with lots kkap and flailing of hands.  Epic indeed.

Seriously though, I'm rooting for Jo Kwon to do well.  I've never listened to any 2AM songs, since they're more of a ballad group and I'm not much into ballads, but I've enjoyed what I've seen of Jo Kwon's public persona.  His album will be released on June 25th and will reportedly have some dance tracks on it, as well as ballads. 

For your listening pleasure, here are the two preview tracks Big Hit Entertainment released  from "I'm Da One" today:


Just a Kiss



Animal (Radio Edit)



To tell you the truth, I think that "Just a Kiss", though not my style, is very pretty and showcases his voice very well.  However, "Animal" sounds like a cut rate Lady Gaga song.  I would be very interested to see what Jo Kwon would do with an mv to "Animal" and I really do want to see an epic dance off.  Bring it on boys!



Source: omonatheydidntUniqueJoKwonwww.allkpop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.