Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

EXO Is Always At The Airport: A Fashion Retrospective

It's true.... The members of EXO-K and EXO-M are ALWAYS at the airport.  I'm never sure where they're going or what they're going to be doing when they get there, but I'm forever seeing the pics.  There's often some major fashion moments taking place in these pics; some good, some bad but always notable.  Enjoy: This post is image heavy

So You Were Wondering What EXO's "Wolf" & "Growl" Drama Version MVs Are About? Pt. 1

It has come to my attention that people are confused as hell about EXO 's " Wolf " and " Growl " drama version MVs, and have been since they came out.  Well, it's your lucky day, because I'm here to explain the shit out of them for you, in the way I know best: I'm going to tell you a little story.  Fyi, this will be done in two parts, so bear with me.

2nd Shinee Group Teaser Revealed

This just in:


Source: Credit where due via mymusicradar


Awww... such cute hipster gypsies/hippies.  Taemin really looks like a girl here, though I'm sure he is super tired of hearing that.  Jonghyun looks glum as hell... I'm wondering if he dislikes that outfit as much as I do.  My friend just asked me if Key is wearing a romper and leggings.  Sigh... I really don't want to think about that.  Anyway, more to come I'm sure.

Edited to add: 

SHINee joins hands with world famous choreographer Tony Testa
 by Yaejin


Having already gathered much anticipation from the fans after releasing teaser photos for each member and a group shot, it has now been reported that SHINee will be working alongside a choreographer who once worked with Michael Jackson.

With their mini album "Sherlock" set to be released within the coming week, SHINee has joined hands with a world class choreographer, Tony Testa, to prepare for their comeback.

Tony Testa was the choreographer for Michael Jackson's "This Is It" series of concerts before the star sadly passed away, but has also choreographed for other world famous artists such as Kylie Minogue and Janet Jackson.

Whilst visiting South Korea last month, Tony Testa taught the members of SHINee the choreography for "Sherlock", giving them a lot of advice along the way.

SHINee will make their first performance of "Sherlock" on March 22nd episode of Mnet's "M! Countdown" with their mini album being released digitally on the 19th March and physically released on the 21st of March.
Source: koreaboo

Gah!  That sounds so good...
This is me right now:


See their previous teasers here:  1st groupJonghyunKeyOnewTaemin and Shinee retrospective and Minho's teaser. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Bang is Still Killing It...

...and they haven't even released their album yet.  Craziness. I told myself yesterday that I was going to relax on the Big Bang posts for a bit because I was starting to feel like a Big Bang fansite, not that that's a bad thing.  THEN... they release something like this: "Bad Boy" teaser- Source:  BIGBANG

Steal Their Style: As Requested, Some SHINee "Dream Girl" Fashion

Other blogs have already talked about SHINee 's " Dream Girl " mv fashion and what brands they're wearing, but a few visitors to the blog have asked me for some specific items. LC asked me where she could get Jonghyun 's white floral pants from the mv, w hich he also wore at their  Naver comeback special :

Jonghyun and Taemin Do Seo Taiji's "Internet War", Tear the House Down 120818

I had to post this 'cause they did it again.